Glaciers, sea lions, sea wolves, sea elephants, penguins & best of Buenos Aires
Ten days in Argentina including the top attractions of Buenos Aires, glaciers near El Calafate, and wildlife of Peninsula Valdes.
Day 1 – Buenos Aires
• Arrive in Argentina.
Day 2 – Buenos Aires
• Hlf day City Tour of Buenos Aires and and its top attractions, visit Retiro, Palermo, 9th of July Avenue, Downtown, Puerto Madero, San Telmo, Recoleta and La Boca.
• In the evening, enjoy a Dinner and Tango Show.
Day 3 – Buenos Aires / Puerto Madryn
• Fly to Puerto Madryn.
• Transfer to selected hotel.
Day 4 – Peninsula Valdes
• A full day excursion to Peninsula Valdes, where you will be able to see sea lions, sea wolves, sea elephants and if you are lucky, orcas. Return to the hotel in the evening.
Day 5 – Punta Tombo
• Full day excursion to Punta Tombo Penguin Rockery.
Day 6 – Puerto Madryn / El Calafate
• This morning fly to El Calafate. After check in, start an excursion to the Perito Moreno Glacier. Return to the hotel in the evening.
Day 7 – Upsala & Onelli Glaciers
• A full day excursion to Upsala & Onelli Glaciers. Return to the hotel in the evening.
Day 8 – El Calafate / Buenos Aires
• Transfer to the airport to fly to Buenos Aires.
• Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel.
Day 9 – Buenos Aires
Day 10 – Buenos Aires, depart Argentina
Buenos Aires: Hotel Tribeca
Peninsula Valdes: Hotel Los Tulipanes
Calafate: Hotel Patagonia Rebelde