Austria is a breathtaking destination to go for a skiing holiday in Europe. When it comes to skiers, it is ranked second as the most popular ski country located in Europe, France comes first in the list. Austria is renowned for its exceptional levels of quality and service as well as its picturesque resorts. A ski holiday in Austria will provide you with a vibrant après ski and top notch world skiing hence making it the ideal choice for your forthcoming skiing holiday.
List of Austria Ski Resorts
- Saalbach-Hinterglemm Ski Resort – It is the no.1 Ski Resort of Austria. Over 200 km of Vast Snow Pistes and over 50 modern cable cars makes it the prime destination for skiing. The north side slopes preferred most by the Skiers, coz of good sunny conditions.
- Arlberg Ski Resort – The the Ski Circus in Arlberg is the most common ski region located in Austria. It incorporates Zurs, Lech, St. Christoph and St. Anton and offers terrific skiing. Ski club Ski Arlberg is the most influential and oldest ski club in the world. Its Skiers won over 50 Olympic gold medals and world championship medals. 80 cable cars and lifts gives you access to almost 300 km of marked Ski slopes and 200 km of deep snow run.
- Innsbruck Ski Resort – The capital of alps and heaven for skiers. this place offers 9 different ski locations with just one ski pass. It comprises 300 km of pistes and home of the winter sports program of Olympic Ski World.
- Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis Ski Resort – The name says it all when translate, it means ‘Home of Family Vacations‘. It comprises 3 village which makes almost 190 km of Ski slopes. It has some fantastic skiing programs for the kids, that is why Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis is popular among kids. This place is also known as the best family ski resort destination. It gives skiers 2100 hours of bright sunshine and many clear bright moon light because of clear sky sky most of the year. It is possible to Skiing in the night here few days a week, thanks to bright moonshine.
- Europa Ski Resort – The Ski region in Europa incorporates the eye-catching town found near the lake as well as the nice-looking village of Kaprun. It provides snow skiing in the midst of glacier skiing up Kitzsteinhorn. Europa Sports Region conclude 3 ski villages, which provides 130 km of pistes and has just over 50 ski lifts.
2 thoughts on “Austria Ski Resorts – Europe’s Second Best Destination for Skiing”
Hope i can try skiing someday 🙂
Easy to learn and adventure unlimited.